HIV Prevention Community

How accurate is HIV testing after 11 weeks?

I was tested for HIV and STD test  2 months and 21 days after exposure..Everything came back negative so did HIV. I have so much anxiety about still being positive for HIV...so much that i have a dry mouth i can't eat i lost weight and pacing around the house. how accurate is this Hiv test after 11weeks and 4 days? I have panic attacks and cannot move on...should i get tested again? Please help...
i see answers for all other questions can someone help with me this question?
It depends. What was your risk? Which test was it? A 4th generation duo is considered conclusive at 28 days by many experts. But all tests currently on the market are considered conclusive at 12 weeks.
HIV 1/2 ANTIGEN/ANTIBODY, FOURTH GENERATION W/RFL

HIV AG/AB, 4TH GEN
HIV-1 antigen and HIV-1/HIV-2 antibodies were not

detected. There is no laboratory evidence of HIV

infection.
-----------------------------------------

above was the HIV test that was taken and the result...i just feel anxiety at the moment that i still need to retest even though this test was take 3 days ago and my exposure was Jan 17th 2017

You're conclusively negative based on that result. You don't have HIV. Time to move on and put this behind you.