you never had a risk.
if you are having health concerns, see your dr...its NOT hiv related
Thanks Liz. But do you think if I go for an antibody test(just for the peace of my mind) would give an accurate result at this time? Or should I wait for the three month window?
* Anyone who continues to post excessively, questioning a conclusively negative result or no-risk situation, will be subject to action by MedHelp. Conclusively negative results or a no-risk situation will be based upon the criteria established by MedHelp’s doctors. Action will be taken as follows:
* After excessive posting, a warning will be issued by MedHelp
* Continuing to post regarding the negative result / no risk situation will result in a 3 day suspension
* Continuing to post upon your return will result in a permanent ban.
how are you going to feel if you throw a false positive for a NO RISK situation? it can happen ! ! !
Oh Lord is right...you really need to move on. Get yourself profesional help if you cannot accept that you never had a risk!
Please help!! I hold oral sex with a transexual I used a condom during the oral sex then switched to anal I used lub but didn't change condoms. Anal went on for about 2min or so then i stopped I realized it wasn't my cup thing. The condom look like it didn't break I saw blood on the condom so rushed and took the condom off. I washed up with anti bactiura soap and water and dryed off. 2 days later I felt itching and burning sensation around genitals and it burned when I peed. I went and saw my urologist and did blood work everything can back negative except for HSV 1 he told me ot was tok soon to show HSV 2 or HIV i know i had HSV1 already .He said it could been a reaction do to strees and guilt of the encounter I'm on valtrex now it's been 2 1/2 weeks and in still feeling flu like symptoms. I feel weak and headache a feeling of ill no fever no chills. My question is
1. During oral sex could there have been holes in the condom before going to anal sex?
2. When cleaning myself with soap and water could it have went inside my urethra?
I'm not sure of its my outbreak that causing my symptoms or if its something else. I don't have any bumps or liaisons or anything my lower back hurts every now and then and I think my lymph node in my neck might be swollen. I went and did an oral hiv test on day 18 that came back negative but I know that's too soon. Can any help please I'm really stressed out
Do not hijack other people's threads.