Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

How does acute hiv swollen nodes look like? At what time after exposure they may appear?

How does acute hiv swollen glands look like? How they appear? I think i have swollen nodes beneath my sternocleidomastoid muscle because it causes pain while moving the neck. There is no swelling only pain. Can it be swollen nodes or muscle ache due to change in sleeping position? At what time after exposure swollen nodes appear? Can they appear 45 days after exposure of hiv? I m worried a lot. Please help me.
3 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Last question you had I asked you what your risk was and never received a responce, so if you want more help tell me what your risk was.

I also told you that you can't use symptoms to try to diagnosis HIV.
Helpful - 0
I had done protected sex with a prostitute in ukraine. Actually i medicine in ukraine. I am in second year here frm india. Language is the biggest problem here. People speak russian nd ukrainian and its difficult to communicate with doctor. I had done sex with a prostitute 46 days ago and now i am very anxious. It was a fully protected sex but i am tensed. It was a biigest mistake of my life. Ill never repeat it. 2 days after this incident i developed a sore throat wgich made me tensed. And now i have swollen nodes i think. Is this right time for hiv test? What kind of test i should do?
Helpful - 0
You had no risk from protected sex...that is basic medical knowledge.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the HIV Prevention Community

Top HIV Answerers
366749 tn?1544695265
Karachi, Pakistan
370181 tn?1595629445
Arlington, WA
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.
Can I get HIV from surfaces, like toilet seats?
Can you get HIV from casual contact, like hugging?
Frequency of HIV testing depends on your risk.
Post-exposure prophylaxis (PEP) may help prevent HIV infection.