HIV Prevention Community

How long does a HIV Rash Last

I just want to clarify does HIV rash last for a Month and in different shapes?
Because I had my rash now for a month.
The first rash were pimple like in shape and size with pus. Now i am having a different type of rash it's like somewhat flat, red and slightly bumped on my forehead and chest. When I touch it a pimple like substance is coming out.

how did u know it's an hiv rash? definitely go to the doctors!
I had an unprotected sex with a prostitute. The only symptoms that I had was an infection inside my right ear and rashes. That's why I am asking regarding how long does a HIV rash last.

Thanks.
If one gets a rash from ARS it will last from 1-2 weeks and it is not a puss field rash nor do you get any type of fluid from it. If you haven't tested for HIV and other STDs from your unprotected sex you should. You can test now and get a conclusive test result.
I really want to have a test. My concern is the country I am working right know. They are very much sensitive regarding this and I don't know if the hospital won't report it to the government. Since every serious problems had been and will be reported to them.

Also I could not purchase any HIV home test kit.

Thanks for the info.
I haven't looked at your risk but if you test positive it will be reported.
I had to wait for quite a long time before I got home. And the thinking makes me crazy. Do you happen to know if this is related to STD also? Any good medicine you know for STD.
The only way to know is by testing.  
if u test negative after 2 weeks what is the conclusion
if you have unprotected sex, there is a window period which you need to consider. For example, you might have unprotected sex today with an HIV positive person, get a test tomorrow and come out negative. Every time you have unprotected sex, you open a new window period (which lasts up to 3 months). The only way for sure is if you wait from 3-6 months and retest. That would be your best answer. Good Luck.