How much Vagina fluid has AIDS virus?

I got an experience with some sex workers in Hong Kong We used condom and for blow job as well. I remember touching her vagina then stick my fingers to my mounth.
Do you think I may be infected? Because It has been two weeks passed I got a slight fewer and night swetting going on about 3 days.  
It scarez me. I wen to take HIV test. It was negative. Off course it was too early I know. But how can I be sure. I didn't tell my wife yet. If I am infected I don't want to give it to her.
You had no risk, don't worry
You are nice aswering so fast. I wonder why I have had heat for 3 days? No soar throat and other symtoms though
Most people say people experince these for psycological reasons.
It has been 16 days do you thing I should go for a test called p 24?
I have to be convinced you know!!
People get fevers for many reasons besides HIV.
No, I don't think you should do the p24 test, it would be a waste of money.
I don't think you need to do any test, since you had no risk, but take the regular serology test if you're worried.
My doctor diagnosed Herpes Zoster. I got swelling on my left lymph. Zoster is on my left hip.
It occured on 7th day of my exposure.took 3 days with fewer. It is almost vanishing now.
Do you think it has anything to do with AIDS? Or it is beacuse of tiredness an stress of being with a sex worker in Macau?

You are reading content posted in the HIV Prevention Community