HIV Prevention Community

I am very worried

Last thursday I was at the doctor´s office for testing glucomia. He pinched me with a needle and the problem is that I thought that I saw that he did not open a new one....I know that some will think it is only in my head but I am really consuming myself here with this issue..... What are the risks of getting HIV or hepatitis? Pls help. Thanks
You didn't go for a glucomia test if a needle was used.
Yes because he used an old machien, whereas they pinch you with a needle and then put a couple of blood drops on the sheet and then introduce it in the machin ethat will tell you your level of Glucoma
Glaucoma is an eye disease. Now if you had a glucose test for sugar that is a different story of which no one would reuse a lancet.
You are right I am sorry and I am so confused. It is a test glucose test for sugar in your blood, and I know that no one will reuse a used needle but I did not see him open it and the needle was unprotected....
You didn't have a risk.
Thanks butt why? How long the virus might live in the air ?? (assuming he did not change it and assuming it was infected, which I agree are a lot of assumption)??
HIV does not stay active outside its host. You cannot get infected in that manner.
Thanks Teak.