I had protected sex with two sex workers in Dubai

Hi Doctor,
I had sex with two sex workers in Dubai it happened in last month. I used condoms both times do I need to worry about HIV acquisition from ladies. I had French kiss with one of the lady and sucked breast during intercourse. Can I intercourse with my wife without condom these incidents really worries my day to day life and future.
Since you were protected , theres no chance for hiv. Dont worry
Thanks. Your response is much appreciated.
Agree that using a condom protects you from HIV.  The only risks to adults are unprotected vaginal or anal intercourse and sharing IV drug needles.  You are safe.
Thanks dear for the response :-)

You are reading content posted in the HIV Prevention Community