HIV Prevention Community

I had unprotected oral with no ejaculation only precum

Last night I said oral sex that a man we both sucked each other and both masturbated each other . There was no semen exposure for me I dint get some pre cum in my mouth and hand I had a small cut on my finger but is wasnt bleeding should I go on pep immediately
COMMUNITY LEADER
No, you should absolutely NOT go on PEP.  That is for people who have had a high risk for HIV, and you had NO RISK for HIV.

As an adult, the only risks for HIV are:
1) having unprotected, penetrative vaginal or anal sex, or
2) sharing IV drug needles with other IV drug users.

NOTHING else you can think of is a risk.  Ignore the cut on your finger - small cuts or scrapes that don't require immediate medical attention are never a risk for HIV transmission.  Oral sex is also not a risk.
Lots of saliva
Not much else just regular sucking and nobody touched the others semen just a little precum then a handjob he didn't cum at all
I read your question carefully the first time.  If there were ANY chance of a risk, I would have told you.  No information you can add to this event will make it a risk.
Thanks for the help