I have all the symptoms of aids

I don’t have any kind of Hiv risks but I have all the symptoms of aids,my tongue is white always ,I have white lines in my cheeks it started about 5 years ago and still is.dandruff،dry skin and hair,I see spots,my nails have some problems,headaches,coughs,diarrhea,
last year My Hiv ECLA ab ag test was negative, I think because I am in last stage of aids and my immune system is too weak tests cant find antibodies in my blood but I am sure I have all the symptoms of aids,what should I do,please help
You were already told that you were never exposed to HIV. Therefore you're clearly not in end stage AIDS. If you believe you're not feeling well then go see the doctor for proper diagnosis and treatment. But there is 100% no way you have AIDS because you were never exposed to HIV.
If you don't have any kind of HIV risk, then your symptoms wouldn't be associated with HIV.  That doesn't mean your symptoms aren't real and you shouldn't see a doctor to find their cause.  Take HIV off the list but see a doctor for what is happening.  Overgrowth of yeast in the mouth is called oral thrush and it can be treated with medication and/or a mouth rinse.  

You are reading content posted in the HIV Prevention Community