Aa
A
A
A
Close
HIV Prevention Community
53.1k Members

I have recently had exposure and need help FAST!!

Hello, i recently had unprotected anal sex with a prostitute while highly intoxicated. I do not remember how long it lasted but there was so much lube that i could barely tell when i was actually inside or not. I am an uncircumcised male with no history of any other sorts of STDS. I am worried sick and don't know what to do. It happened less than 24 hours ago and it doesn't seem like any clinics are open at this time of the weekend to go and get checked. What are my chances of getting HIV? I did not ejaculate inside of her and I covered my penis with antibacterial soap/hand sanitizer as soon as i could afterwards (no more than 10 mins). What are my chances of getting HIV? I do not have any symptoms as of right now besides feeling dizzy and nauseous, but this was probably from my hangover. I know this was a HUGE mistake but I cannot go back in time, I just need to know what I should do as of now. She said she was clean and she was 100% sure and that I have nothing to worry about but who knows..
0 Responses
Have an Answer?
Top HIV Answerers
366749 tn?1544698865
Karachi, Pakistan
370181 tn?1428180348
Arlington, WA
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
These tips can help HIV-positive women live a long, healthy life.
Despite the drop in new infections, black women are still at a high risk for HIV, the virus that causes Aids.
What are your HIV treatment options, and how do you choose the right one? Our panel of experts weighs in.
Learn the truth behind 14 common misconceptions about HIV.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.
A breakthrough study discovers how to reduce risk of HIV transmission by 95 percent.