HIV Prevention Community

I jus can't get it out of my head

I know my 12.5 week test is considered and i know my symptoms are probably due to anxeity but without another explanation for my symptoms (cricking neck, swolen lymphnodes only in neck and only on one side, stuffy nose all for the past ten months) i jus cannot get hiv out of my mind i need help seriously.
a test at 12 week mark is def conclusive..it seems to me you have a problem accepting or believing the test which is normal for a person having anxiety due to the fear of this illness..i suggest you go see a doctor and get some advice/treatment for anxiety..it will help you a great deal..you dont have hiv :)