HIV Prevention Community

I need some reasurance!

So I have cracks in both corners of my mouth and I think it's angular chilitus and found out that HIV can cause angular chilitus. I got tested today and my results came back negative but it's only been 1 month since I could have possibly been exposed. I know to get the best results you should get tested 3 months after possible exposer and my question is if I'm showing HIV symptoms would it come back positive in my test results after only 1 month? Thanks in advance. Also I should add that I've had cracked mouth corners and I have sensitive skin and I believe that the corners of my mouth are cracked after I used my roommates shaving cream instead of my shaving cream that works well for my sensitive skin but if just like to be reassured thanks
What was your risk?
What test did you take at one month?

At 28 days you can take a 4th generation test for a conclusive result.
What you describe is of no concern for acute HIV infection.
Most symptoms found on the internet are expressing conditions from those who have a weak immune system after many yrs of HIV.