I need the help of the experts in this forum on my chances

I am a male, I wore a condom and wanted to have sex with a girl of unknown status, my pennies wasn't fully erect as I tried countless times to penetrate her but I couldn't, after some time the condom ripped off and the tip of pennies was exposed and she rubbed it on her vagina for about 5 minutes but there was no penetration even when she tried as my dick was not fully erect, what are my chances if vagina fluid touched the tip of my pennies while she was rubbing it on her vagina because I noticed she was wet and had vagina fluid on her vagina which might have touched my urethra of my pennis... What are my chances if she is HIV positive... I am so scared, I need the experts here to help me please
By right there is only a risk if there is penetration
So u had theoretical/no risk
Do I need to be scared of contracting HIV from this exposure? ,I am so scared and worried because I have asked her and she said she is HIV positive, I am freaking out
No penetration = no risk.  There are no exceptions.  You had no risk for HIV, no matter what.  

These are the facts, and if you are still "freaking out," then you should consult a therapist to help you accept the fact that you didn't have a risk for HIV.

You are reading content posted in the HIV Prevention Community