HIV Prevention Community

Infected Partner STD

So, a little but ago, my boyfriend and I got sexual for our first time. He is a virgin and I am not. I have had sex before in the past. Anyway, he fingered me then licked his fingers. He did that twice. And just today, I am worried I may have gohnerrea  or chlamydia. I am not entirely sure which and I am not able to get a test done until after the first of April. Is he infected from licking his fingers? and if so, I read some articles saying that oral infections clear on their own. and some other articles say that the symptoms may or may not appear and you will still have the infection until treated. can somebody please clarify this?  please and thank you.
First, this is an HIV forum. Second, chlamydia and gonorrhea are not spread in this manner. However, you can spread gonorrhea orally(oral to penis), and obviously both can be spread through vaginal sex. If you suspect that you may have an STD, play it safe and avoid all sexual contact until you can be tested.