HIV Prevention Community

Initial HIV infection symptoms

Assume 14 days from a potential exposure.  Would these symptoms be consistent with an initital HIV infection (ARS)?

1.  Sore throat lasting for 1.5 to 2 days which is immediately relieved upon coughing up greenish phlegm congestion;
2.  Nasal / Sinus congestion starting on day 2 and lasting to day 6;
3.  Mild fatigue for 4 to 5 days;
4.  Mild heat rash inside thigh (like I've had before many times) which appears on day 4 and last only a few hours;
5.  Subnormal to normal temperatures (ranging daily from 95.5 to normal) but never a fever;
6.  Cough for a few days mostly coughing up congestion but sometimes dry cough lasting for 3 to 5 days.

Anything in the above list absolutely indicate the illness causing these symptoms is NOT an initial infection of HIV?
what was your possible exposure?
The organism delays about 5 days starting to produce antibodies, and the acute phase starts not so early between 10 and 15 days and thus. It waits some weeks and it makes a test of 4ª generation to diminish its anxiety and repeats after 60 days again, its parents recommends 90 days.
Looks a doctor to evaluate its symptoms, therefore one has only tested can say if it has or infection and will not be the symptoms that will go to say this.
Don't post in this forum.
To answer your question, my encounter was mutual masturbation with a sex worker wherein I inserted most of my hand deeply into her vagina for several minutes and I had several cuts on my hand.   I am unaware of her HIV status.

But even if my exposure was low risk or no risk, are the symptoms I listed consistent with or not consistent with intital infection symptoms of HIV onset within 10 to 20 days after intitial exposure?

Your insight would be appreciated.  Thanks.
You didn't have a low risk, you didn't have a risk at all. Again as you were told above your symptoms are not ARS symptoms. See your doctor for your cold.