Is AIDS transmitted through massage

Is AIDS transmitted through massage? I did masturbation outside the body between the thighs. Never touch the vagina.
p24 Combo was analyzed after 28 days was negative.
After 45 days was negative
Am I healthy
HIV is not transmitted that way. In an adult, only unprotected anal or vaginal sex and sharing drug needles with infected users can result in infection. Nothing you posted is a risk.
test p42 combo 4th  after 28 and 45 days Enough or
Final
thank you
Testing for a disease for which you had no risk is always going to be negative. It doesn't matter because you didn't have a risk.
You don't need to test at all which is always the case when you never risked HIV transmission.  You didn't have unprotected anal or vaginal sex and you didn't share IV drug needles.  So, you had no risk at all for HIV and there is no need to test.  Any, all tests are unnecessary (all tests would be negative as you do NOT Have HIV from this).  No risk,

You are reading content posted in the HIV Prevention Community