HIV Prevention Community

Is handjob a safeway for not being infected?

Thank you for answering.
I take a handjob service by a prostitude a month ago. After that.My body temperature keeps from 37 to 37.4 degree for a month.I also have some erythras and soon dispear on my body several times. My muscle always trembling. in the afternoon I can feel cold somehow. these days i have gingival bleeding and thin white fur of tongue.I have  phimosis .My sperm get touch the wet wipe.Is it possible for HIV transmit via the wet wipe cause I have phimosis. PS: I can bearly have a nice sleep for one night this month. My mood and spirit get more and more terrible. Thank you for helping my again.
http://www.medhelp.org/posts/HIV-Prevention/Am-i-infected-with-HIV/show/2728093#post_13193560
The answers will not change! Please do your best to move on. you can't go back here asking the same question over and over. Get tested if you want. It will be negative.
Thank you,Sir! Sorry for bothering you and I know that my behavior almost have no risk but I am truely scared for my symptons. Today I got mouth ulcer and decrustation on my feet.
My body temperature was measure subaxillary measured not in mouth. Is that normal for 37-37.4 degree? Thank you.
This forum cannot help you anymore. Anxiety is now your problem. Here is my advice. Get a HIV test at 4 weeks after getting the negative result trust it and move on. And yes 37'c is normal. Don't think that everything that happens to you now is HIV related. Hey Im not judging you but if you stick with a massage then getting handjobs. YOU WILL NEVER GET ANY STD's. They are called std's because you need to have sex(vaginal sex,anal sex, oral sex) none of which you did. So please do your best to move on. Or get tested for your own peace of mind. Good luck!
Thank you very much sir! It is very kind of you. I will take your advice.All best wishes for you!
good to hear!