Is it possible I contracted HIV?

A few weeks ago (November 26), I made a stupid drunken decision and performed cunnigulus for about 15 minutes on a coworker at her hotel after a business conference in Germany.  The contact was with her clitoris only and I did not put my tongue inside the vagina.  However, I had bitten the side of my tongue fairly hard about 30 HOURS beforehand. At the time of the cunnigulus, the tongue bite was still very visible and tender, but not bleeding and didn't burn like a canker sore.

So this week I coincidentally heard a story from another coworker about this woman being quite promiscuous. I don't doubt it since she would clearly have been ok with unprotected sex with me.

I've read many posts on this forum about cunnigulus carrying a low risk for the person performing it, but I'm worried about my bitten tongue and that she could have HIV.  I would feel much more reassured to know specifically why the risk is deemed to be low or non-existent.  Is there something about the saliva that inhibits HIV even with cuts in the mouth?
You didn't read any posts on this forum saying oral is a risk so maybe you should reread them again. Time to move on because you can't get HIV from oral no matter what circumstances you had during your encounter.
COMMUNITY LEADER
The only adult risks for HIV are:
1) having unprotected, penetrative vaginal or anal sex with someone of unknown status, or
2) sharing intravenous drug needles

If you avoid either of those activities (with someone of unknown status), you will never have to worry about HIV.
Are you sure madam
Yes.  The risks for HIV are well-known and well-documented.  There aren't secret or "hidden" alternate methods by which you will become infected.

You are reading content posted in the HIV Prevention Community