Is oral that safe ?

I had unprotected oral sex with a girl which I don’t know her HIV status. I licked her clitoris for some seconds, am I at risk? Should I go for a test? What are the chances to get HIV from oral?
No, this is not a risk for HIV.  HIV is transmitted in adults by unprotected vaginal or anal intercourse or sharing of IV drug needles.  Oral sex is never a risk because saliva inactivates the virus as does air.  No one has ever gotten HIV from oral sex and you aren't either.  No worries.

You are reading content posted in the HIV Prevention Community