HIV Prevention Community

Is swollen salivary glands associated with ars?

Just wanted to know if swollen salivary glands are associated with ars symptoms? I've read that sgd (swollen salivary gland disease) has been linked to hiv but it isn't clear at what stage it would present. Any info would be great thanks.
Hope you don't mind but I looked up your past post and see your concern is oral sex.  That's not a risk for HIV and you don't have ARS.  The reason ARS isn't used to diagnose HIV is because the things people worry about as being ARS are associated with a whole host of things.  But oral sex is not a risk for HIV.  Only risk for HIV transmission are unprotected vaginal or anal sex and sharing of IV drug needles.  That's it.