Is there a chance this could be ars

on the 18 of august 2010 i had an encounter with a prostitute. she gave me an unprotected blowjob and licked my anus. we also had protected sex. then on september 6th or 7th i got a flu vaccine. a few days later i started to develop flu like symptoms and on the 13th i used a proventil inhaler once for asthma.within a couple of days i developed a mouth sore which then in addition turned into oral thrush by the 19th. i went to the the ear, nose and throat doctor who gave me meds. for the thrush and told me this was a common thing to have.( i did not tell him about encounter with prostitute). the thrush and other symptoms cleared up fairly quickly. i have not had any other episodes of either since then. it is now april 22 2011. is there a need for concern?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
The answer you were given will not change, You did not get HIV from what you describe.
Helpful - 0
if the prostitute was fingering herself and then put her finger in my anus, would that pose a risk? do my hemrhoids change the possibilities at all? and do you not think the timing of flu symptoms and oral thrush  and circumstances involved dont warrant any concern? thanks for taking the time to help out
Helpful - 0
You never had a risk of contracting HIV.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the HIV Prevention Community