HIV Prevention Community

Lancet re used

Hello i have a question i had a rapid hiv test yesterday in a association of hiv but i didn’t see if the nurse used a new lancet or not i’am freaking out so much that the lancet has been used on a positive person then on me i can’t remember if the lancet was new or not my question is
If it was been re used and the peson before me was positive i am i gonna be infected ?
Thank you so much for your help and time
COMMUNITY LEADER
No, any object that punctures our skin, can not be reused. Your fears have no basis.
Can i know my risk if it was been reused thank you
Lancets are manufactured so that they are impossible to re-use.  There is no "what if" here - it cannot happen.
Thank you so much for your help i appreciate that
I know it can not but what if it was re used i just want to know my risk thank you