HIV Prevention Community

Leedsio

Had a 32 day HIV finger test today result negative. My exposure was unprotected oral (receiving). How reliable is that test after 32 days? I know no-one has ever been documented catching it from that but I am testing to 12 weeks whatever anyone says.

Also can you catch Syphilis from kissing? I have a slight red spot on my tongue not a spot as in a swelling etc just a red bit on my tongue. It's in the centre on the top of my tongue to be honest I'd expect if if you can catch Syphilis from kissin g the sore would appear somewhere that makes contact with another Syphilis sore and this part of my tongue hasn't. It doesn't look like the pictures of Syphilis. I showed it to the people at Terrance Higgins Trust today in Leeds they said it was something and nothing, but I asked them if it was HIV not Syphilis. Would they have noticed if it was Syphilis?

I am awaiting Syphilis results from a test 1 week ago.
Sorry don't know why but I titled this as my username can a  mod change that?
no need for hiv testing a waste of money
oral carries veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy low risk
and the rest of your story is funny to me i can see you looking at your tongue in the mirror wow we all have red things on our tongues
This is new though. My concern for it really is about Syphilis it doesn't seem to fit the characteristics of a Syphilis sore, but I'd like to know if kissing can transmit Syphilis.
Doesn't cost anything where I live to test. Tests are available free in the UK.
somebody pays for those test government
Yes you're right that's me not thinking what you meant properly. Nevertheless our taxes pay for them so in a way I'll pay myself and would rather pay and hopefully be negative than wonder about it for 10 years.