HIV Prevention Community

Lipo or stress

Exposure: Insertive oral from a Macau CSW on August 2013.

Symptoms: Had severe sore throat within the 6th week along with body malaise and lymph nodes. Also had red bumps at the back of my throat even until now and my tonsils are swollen still for over a year, but not in pain. I still have on and off nausea, shortness of breath, and malaise.

Concern: starting after the 6th month of exposure I am thinning in the legs, arms, thighs, and face. Possible lipodystrophy (Currently 17th month after exposure)??? I also have had bouts of malaise, dry cough, cold sweats, swollen lymph nodes, and 2 bouts of recent unilateral angular chelitis.

Testing: within the 7th, 10th, 12th, 17th, and 21st week after exposure. All Abbott Architect Ag/Ab...

What concerns me is the thinning of my face legs arms butt. Then the fattening of my stomach shoulders and chest. Can chronic stress do this?

Is this HIV? Or am I in the clear?
You never had an HIV risk and your negative tests prove it.
But what about my symptoms and signs! Im really thinning in the arms legs butt face and I am as heavy as ever!!! I also have on and off nausea and I just really do t feel well. Should I just shrug this off as not HIV?
Am I totally free with regard to HIV??? Really freaking out about Lipodistrophy....
Lipodistrophy is not a symptoms of HIV.  It's something that happens from taking meds for HIV.  You do not have HIV.  You can move on,