HIV Prevention Community

Living in constant fear, any help appreciated.

Let me start by saying I have diagnosed OCD and general anxiety disorder. So this doesnt make it any easier to A, take my question seriously, or B, cope with whats happening.

23 day ago I had unprotected sex from a broken condom. I was the insertive partner in a gay relationship. I dont know when it broke but after the sex was over is when I realized. I had been dating this person for just over 2 weeks. I freaked out after it happened and we were both tested a few days later with a p24 blood test, 2-3 weeks after we became monogamous.

Yesterday, I began developing a horrible headache that went away but then turned into a horrible scratchy throat and a head cold with an overall general ill feeling.

Does this sound like ARS? My concern is that my partner, though he tested negative after 2-3 weeks with me, I dont know what he did in the 2.5 months prior and perhaps his test was too soon to positive. I never get sick and this is the perfect time window for ARS symptoms. Any thought would be appreciated. Thanks.
dear frnd...dont wry...its nt hiv what causing it...its ur anexity....when ur partner is negative its impossible for u to get hiv....so live life...n dont wry abt it....n p24 test after 3 weeks is a strong indication tht u dont have anything....so jst relaaax
Thank  you!!! but even after 2 and a half weeks is it  conclusive?
its more than conclusive...its been years that any1 have seen 8 weeks negative turn posetive...with the new hiv test the accuracy have increased from the last genrations...so dont worry frnd...nxt time play protected
thanks for the reassurance. Its been 3 weeks since the exposure, and I had a headache followed by a really dry scratchy throat with yellow flem and a bit of a runny nose. Then developed muscle aches and fatigue. Could it be related? My fear is that, I dont know his history before me, but we had been dating 3 weeks before getting tested, so that would be conclusive for him as well?