HIV Prevention Community

Living with hiv forum

The living with hiv forum is far less active than the prevention forum. If my last test turn out to be hiv + i don't know what i'm going to do for support. You think it would be more active than it is...
Well that is something you're not going to have to worry about. Why would you think it would be more active? 99% of the people that come here had no risk.
Yes, but Teak, some may be coming hear after diagnosis looking for a hiv support forum as well, i would have if i tested hiv +, i would have looked through the other forum just as i found myself here i could have found myself there as well, no?
In your time on this fourum, how many people that have posted turn out to be hiv +?
How many people have you ever though would turn hiv after you read there exosure/risk?
How many were you right about?
What was the most shock risk vs hiv result posted on Medhelp.
I have yet to be wrong on my assessments and it's been 3 years. I believe there has been one on here that had a positive result that had a REAL risk. I don't understand your question on most shock risk vs hiv result posted. You'll need to explain.
By shocking i mean either unusual or a relativley low risk posted by the person who reportd back a positive test result is all i ment to say.
There has never been one.