HIV Prevention Community

Lots of Anxiety....

I believe I may be experiencing late stage HIV symptoms (persistent headache, loss of  appetite and taste, weight loss, vision blurry, loss of memory and concentration, hair loss and a lot of weakness),   I am not sure when exactly my exposure was...I have only had unprotected vaginal sex a few times men over the last 6 years. I recently completed a HIV 1/2 Antibody p24 Ag test and it came back non-reactive.   Is there a different more accurate  test you can recommend I do at this point due to possible time frame from when the exposure occurred.
Thank you for your time
If you haven't been exposed in the past 3 months or much rather in the past 28 days at the very least you're result is conclusive and its HIV NEGATIVE.
if time frame since previous exposure is less than 4 weeks then retest again when it's 4 weeks.. Otherwise no worries
You've taken the most accurate test out there. You don't have HIV
And I'm confused as to why you created two threads with the same topic.