HIV Prevention Community

Low risk exposure - symptoms

Hi, I have a question about my exposure. I would say that I was bi curious. I cheated on my girlfriend 29 days ago at a adult video store. I gave a guy oral sex. At the time I had a canker sore in my mouth.i was dumb I didn't think.about two weeks ago I developed a stomach flu, that's what the emergency room said it was. It went away kind of in five days.about 3 days ago I started getting nasal congestion while sleeping, someone within the last 3weekd iv developed extremly dry moth while sleeping. I think I got a sore throat from from the nasal drip. Iv also already lost 4lbs in the 3 days. My exposure was about 5 mins long and he didn't ejaculate. Maybe pre cum? I live in rhode island and no clinic does early testing for antibodies. When do you think that I could take a blood test for hiv and do you think I'm at great risk?
You never had an exposure.
that is great to hear. Do you think that the weight loss could be from stress? Does weight loss even occur in ars?       also a side note this experience has opened my eyes to the real problem of hiv. What are the best ways to contribute to help?
You wouldn't have ARS, you never had a risk.
Thank you for the advice. I feel better already.