HIV Prevention Community

Lube Concerns

I engaged in protected sex with a transexual escort a few days ago. There was no condom malfunction and lots of lubricant was used. This is where my concern comes in. The lube was kind of all over the place. It got all over my testicles, my pubic region, and on my hands. There were no known cuts/ingrown hairs I saw where the lube was. My penis slipped out a few times, and I touched the lube that was previously in her anus, that was now on my condom, with my hands while I was putting it back in. There are a few scabs on my knuckles, but they've been dry and healing for some time, and the lube they may have come in contact with (not sure if they even did) had been exposed to air for a significant amount of time. I'm sure a much larger portion of the lube that was touching any of my skin was either exposed to the air for a bit (if it had been excreted from penetration) or was a result of me kind of getting it all over the place in the first place.

I hounded her a bit about her status and she claimed she tests regularly and was negative for all things approximately a month ago and gave an exact date (April 16). That's great and I hope that's true. But I'd like to ask this question coming from a theoretical worst case scenario perspective: if this person actually happened to be positive with a high viral load, how risky was coming in contact with all of that lube, and is there a possibility the HIV lived in the excreted lubricant to the point where it could have put me in danger?
No risk.
Thanks for answering. Could you elaborate on why there was no risk? Theoretically speaking, if she was infected and had a high viral load, wouldn't I kind of be put at risk?
You had protected sex.
Thanks for answering. Could you elaborate on why there was no risk? What if there was a minor lesion or ingrown hair of some sort and the lube touched it? Theoretically speaking, if she was infected and had a high viral load, wouldn't I kind of be put at risk?
Don't play with what if, Protected sex is not a risk . If you still worrying get one 4th gen test and see your negative result.