HIV Prevention Community

Lymphopenia after negative Hiv test

Dear Dr. Handsfield,
I wrote to you some days ago and had a very prompt reply. But again I have to bother you as it would appear I have still reasons to be worried. I went trough an Elisa combo Ab/Ag test 35 days after potential exposure (the intercourse with an ex sex worker was condom protected) and the results was negative. As you might remember, I took the decision of beeing tested because I have been suffering a mild sore throat with no fever which begun somewhat four, five weeks after exposure. This minor sore throat is still on. It goes and fade away. Now I went through a standard blood test and I discovered values that seem to be not normal. The total white cells count rose to 9,500 x mill, the Neutrophilis count rose to 74.4% and the Lymphocytes count fell to 18%, which means (if I'm godd at maths), 1.710 absolute lymph per ml of blood. Please consider that I have been so much stressed for quite a number of weeks and, at the some time, that the values of my former blood tests revealed values within the standard. What do you think is to be done and to be thought at this stage?
Not the Drs forum
find your thread in the expert forum and ask him but do expect him to end the thread quickly
Your ANXIETY has taken control of you seek help for that while your in the window period