HIV Prevention Community

Massage Parlor Saran Wrap Oral Sex

I recently visited Vegas about a week ago, and I visited an asian owned massage parlor. I received a "happy ending" in the form of Oral Sex. She used a Saran Wrap, and put my hands on her vagina during the process. Note that I did NOT have any cuts on my fingers. My question is, should I get tested for HIV because I received oral sex with a Sara n Wrap on? Its been a week and I am feeling fine, and their are no symptoms of any STD's on my penis, and I am urinating normally. I feel like I am exaggerating the situation, but this is the first (and last) time I visited one of these massage parlors and I am really nervous. Please give me some advice.
You never had an exposure. HIV is not transmitted by oral sex.
So I should not get tested and my fears are unwarranted?
There was no risk,testing not required as advised by Teak sir
You do not need to test and yes your fears are unwarranted.
Thank you for your help!