Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Massage center exposure. Really scared. Please help.

On July 7th I went for a massage center. I googled the massage centers address and went there for a massage. Did not check the reviews. :(
In between the massage, the girl offered sex and I went out of control. This is the first time I had sex.

She went out of the room and came with a condom. She started putting the condom and she also used her mouth to put the condom. After that we had a protected sex for not more than 2 mins  (No kissing. possibly she touched her vagina with her hand and she put her hand in my mouth I am not sure ... and I sucked/licked her breasts). I ejaculated inside her and the condom was intact. Immediately after the ejaculation I realised and removed the condom. Since then I am going through a really rough time. I am not able to do any other than thinking about possible exposure to HIV.

I asked that girl if she had HIV or symptoms of HIV, she said no and not to worry about that as they take care of all that. I called the massage center and enquired once again after a month after the incident and the massage center lady told me not to worry as they take care of all that and all their girls are tested.

Last 3 days I have pain in my right knee and left arm. I have been consistently checking my weight. I have gained 3-4 pounds since that incident around 8 weeks back.
I don't have any other symptoms apart from the right knee pain (near the joint), left arm pain (bi-sips, forearm and sometimes near the joint) and head ache for 1 day. This is first time in my life I have got this kind of knee and arm pain. I am really scared!!!

I am afraid to go to clinic for HIV testing. I am planning to get married next month, I have not told my girl friend about this incident yet. Please help me and advice what I should do.
4 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
You were never at risk of contracting HIV.
Helpful - 0
Hi teak,

Thanks for responding.. That gives me lot of confidence.

I am not sure why I have leg and arm pain for last 3 days. Also I am getting married next month.

With all this do you think I should go for HIV testing?I am afraid to go to clinic for HIV testing.

Thanks & Regards
Samin
Helpful - 0
938921 tn?1257296256
Maybe you are scared because it was your first time. You used a condom, it is protected and safe sex. Which means NO RISK as Teak just told you.
P.S: congratulations on your upcoming wedding,dont cheat ;)
Helpful - 0
Thanks. I will not cheat her. Thanks.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the HIV Prevention Community

Top HIV Answerers
366749 tn?1544695265
Karachi, Pakistan
370181 tn?1595629445
Arlington, WA
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.
Can I get HIV from surfaces, like toilet seats?
Can you get HIV from casual contact, like hugging?
Frequency of HIV testing depends on your risk.
Post-exposure prophylaxis (PEP) may help prevent HIV infection.