HIV Prevention Community

Massage towel with fresh semen spreads hiv through mucous membrane of urethra?

Hello Doctor,
I am from Hong Kong. I have recently visit the massage parlor where I took off all the clothes including my panties. I laid on the massage table and a small wet towel between the massage table and my penis. I am worried that the towel is not clean and probably used by other consumer with semen on it. Is it possible for hiv spreading through the mucous membrane of my urethra if the semen on towel has hiv? Since I know hiv is transmitted through sexual activity, there were some progresses I really worried:
1. The towel is wet and there is fresh semen
2. Mucous membrane is easy to be infected with hiv passes through
3. When masseuse push my back hard, my urethra contacted the towel hard and I have precum released. Is it possible for fiuld exchange between towel and urethra then hiv passes through urethra?

I am very worried. Please help with thanks.
Tony
HIV is not spread on surfaces. HIV can only infect inside the body because it is a fragile virus that starts breaking down upon contact wth air. You had no risk from this and do not need any testing.
Thanks but how about the fluid is still wet on towel?