HIV Prevention Community

My Risk of HIV?

I had a one time encounter.  I've been stressing over this for quite some time now and just discovered this site.  It was around 2.5 months ago.  

The encounter was with a girl I knew through a group of friends.  

We both gave and received oral sex.  
I anally/vaginally fingered her as well.
I was on the bottom and she climbed over and straddled me rubbing my penis through her vagina.  Just the tip, if that, may have entered for maximum of 1 second.  She swiped the penis back and forth 2/3 times with a half way flacid penis.  Then i just took her off of me.

My question is what is my risk of HIV and should i get tested?  

Also I noticed that on my penis, on the excess skin below the head of the penis (foreskin?) theres a small small red spot then if I stretch my skin out its more visible.  It looks like there are small veins in the area.  I do masturbate with my thumb on the area a lot so I didn't know if this was HIV related or if its possible its vein/capillary related.
I see no risk.
Thanks for the reply Vance, i'll assume the symptoms I'm feeling are stress/anxiety related.  Is that common for that to happen?

As for that faint red spot thats more clear when i stretch the skin?  it looks as though its under the skin.