Aa
A
A
A
Close
HIV Prevention Community
52.4k Members

NEGATIVE I'M NEGATIVE PARTY!!!!!!!

OH YEAH IT'S ALL OVER. NO MORE WORRYING. I'M NEGATIVE FOR HIV. I DON'T HAVE IT. I TESTED AND I DON'T HAVE IT. I'M SO HAPPY. I HAVE A LIFE TO LIVE HIV FREE. NO MORE STAYING UP ALL NIGHT ON THIS SITE CAUSE I'M NEGATIVE. I'M GOING TO PARTY TOMORROW AT THE BEACH!!!!!!! NOTHING CAN EXPRESS HOW RELIEVED I AM. I'M GOING BACK IN 2 WEEKS CAUSE IT'LL BE 3 MONTHS POST AND I PROMISED THE CLINIC THAT'D IF THEY GAVE ME A 9 WEEK TEST I'D COME BACK FOR A 3 MONTH. BUT WHEN I GO BACK THE NURSE TOLD ME THAT THEY WOULD DO A RAPID TEST SO I WOULD HAVE TO WAIT. BUT WHO CARES 9 WEEKS IS A LONG TIME AND I'M SURE IF I HAD IT I'D HAVE TESTED POSITIVE. BUT I DIDN'T I'M NEGATIVE I'M SO HAPPY.
6 Responses
Since you didn't have a risk to begin with, I didn't expect any thing other than a negative result.
I and everybody else already knew it was negative , no surprise for me. Congrats anyways!
Congrats,

Just dont get into another scare episode at the party.
188761 tn?1559713227
COMMUNITY LEADER
So now you know....HIV can't be transmitted if you insert a bottle head in to your anus [:p]

Congrats...so you should move on now !
Unless it was a ketchup bottle..heh heh
gongrats, no risk anyway, but oh well.
dude, if you party and drink alot, buy cans, not bottles ;p
dont want to see your ugly mug here again, good luck.
Have an Answer?
Top HIV Answerers
366749 tn?1544698865
Karachi, Pakistan
370181 tn?1428180348
Arlington, WA
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
These tips can help HIV-positive women live a long, healthy life.
Despite the drop in new infections, black women are still at a high risk for HIV, the virus that causes Aids.
What are your HIV treatment options, and how do you choose the right one? Our panel of experts weighs in.
Learn the truth behind 14 common misconceptions about HIV.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.
A breakthrough study discovers how to reduce risk of HIV transmission by 95 percent.