HIV Prevention Community

NEGATIVE I'M NEGATIVE PARTY!!!!!!!

OH YEAH IT'S ALL OVER. NO MORE WORRYING. I'M NEGATIVE FOR HIV. I DON'T HAVE IT. I TESTED AND I DON'T HAVE IT. I'M SO HAPPY. I HAVE A LIFE TO LIVE HIV FREE. NO MORE STAYING UP ALL NIGHT ON THIS SITE CAUSE I'M NEGATIVE. I'M GOING TO PARTY TOMORROW AT THE BEACH!!!!!!! NOTHING CAN EXPRESS HOW RELIEVED I AM. I'M GOING BACK IN 2 WEEKS CAUSE IT'LL BE 3 MONTHS POST AND I PROMISED THE CLINIC THAT'D IF THEY GAVE ME A 9 WEEK TEST I'D COME BACK FOR A 3 MONTH. BUT WHEN I GO BACK THE NURSE TOLD ME THAT THEY WOULD DO A RAPID TEST SO I WOULD HAVE TO WAIT. BUT WHO CARES 9 WEEKS IS A LONG TIME AND I'M SURE IF I HAD IT I'D HAVE TESTED POSITIVE. BUT I DIDN'T I'M NEGATIVE I'M SO HAPPY.
Since you didn't have a risk to begin with, I didn't expect any thing other than a negative result.
I and everybody else already knew it was negative , no surprise for me. Congrats anyways!
Congrats,

Just dont get into another scare episode at the party.
COMMUNITY LEADER
So now you know....HIV can't be transmitted if you insert a bottle head in to your anus [:p]

Congrats...so you should move on now !
Unless it was a ketchup bottle..heh heh
gongrats, no risk anyway, but oh well.
dude, if you party and drink alot, buy cans, not bottles ;p
dont want to see your ugly mug here again, good luck.