HIV Prevention Community

NON REACTIVE MEANS NEGATIVE???

does nonreactive test mean negative. i had my test done in one of the free testing places that do  anonymous hiv testing. what kind of tests do they run and is it conclusive after 3 months. They drew my blood and i got the result in 35 mins.
you are good to go.
non reactive = negative, if you got your results in 35 min you had a rapid test , which one you got you would have to called them and ask, they will be happy to tell you and 3 months is conclusive
you had a rapid test,you needn't to know what kind of tests do they run,you only need to know your result of boold test,it's enough.