HIV Prevention Community

Need advice

Dear Dr.

I have a questions on an oral sex activity which I did mistakenly. (Was not aware of / or was educated about pros and cons)

This is my incident.

I am a healthy man (29 yrs.) Never involved in any kind of sex before this activity.
Exactly 3 weeks back I got a private lap dance by a Stripper in a club (in US). Unfortunately we deep kissed & I also kissed her vagina (act of cunnilingus on her for less than 10 seconds.)

Later she ended up giving me a BJ. (I did not cum in her mouth, I also do not have any cut on my penis).

No actual sex was involved! I do not know the status of the stripper.

My dental condition: I do bleed from my one gum when applied pressure with force, I lost my one tooth recently.

My questions:

1. Considering high viral load in the saliva of the stripper, is it possible me to acquire HIV virus from her saliva when we kissed? Or when she sucked my penis? Can it enter through the top of my penis?

2. How much risk do I posses due to cunnilingus which went on for few seconds? Considering my one bleeding gum.

3. After 3 weeks I am experiencing slight pain in my right shoulder and legs, (in my recent physical checkup I realized I have vitamin D deficiency.)  No fever, throat issues, lymph nodes so far.

Do you think this pain I am experiencing is due to ARS?  

4. Do you foresee any need of HIV test?