HIV Prevention Community

Negative results

Thanks a lot guys for all your help whne I wasn't listening I just got back from the Health Department with a 12 weeks and 2 days oral rapids advance blood negative test result. I hope this is conculsuive enough the lady at the health department said I should take a 6 mo  test . What do you guys think?

My GUM clinic doctor, and friend docotr for infetious diseases said 3 months is conclusive.
I did a rapid ***** test (INSTI) , anyway  6 months test is needed for those with very weak immune systems, people who had surgeries or chemotherapy.

Regards,
FWK
test at 3month is conculsive, well enough if u are still afraid and in doube u should take the 6 month test.. infection on and after 6 month is very rare condition but test at 3 month as mention ealier is conculsive. but for me i would go for the 6mth test better be safe then sorry..
DUH!!!!!  of course you had a negative result...you dont get hiv from kissing.  there is no reason for you to test again.

move on...