HIV Prevention Community

Non reactive results

I tested last this week for hiv/aids infection after possible exposure 1 year 4 months ago. The results came back as non-reactive after an Elisa test. Does this mean i do not have the disease for sure and have passed the window period?

Thanks.
Thank you very very very much! GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME!
The same thing happened to me , I had start a relationship with a man aged 10 years older than me and he hide from me having hiv about for for 1 years and 5 months of having unprotected sex, I caught him cause I'd see his meds in his room and Google it and then when the bomb exploded I was in shock , tested the 2nd day I found out , became non -reactive, non-reactive I believed they did 2 different types of hiv test .But I'm still scared that I could be infected
Oh my that's realy scary, are the one whos inserting to him?