HIV Prevention Community

One time brief exposure with CSW

I have one time insertive exposure which lasted about 15 sec with CSW. I just washed with soap right away before end when I realized the risk. Even though no upset I had HSV-2 in the past. 4 weeks no symptoms and CSW told me she don’t have anything. What is my risk for HIV
COMMUNITY LEADER
Was it insertive oral / vaginal / anal exposure? Also, did you use a condom?
Yes, more information would be helpful.  If it was   unprotected vaginal or anal, that is a slight risk.  Very low, actually.  The statistic is less than 2 percent for a single exposure with someone who is hiv+ (and zero if they are not hiv+) and yours was so very brief.  When did this happen?  If it was a month ago, test with a 4th generation.  I'm sure it will be negative.