Oral Sex(********) from stripper without condom.

Yesterday night, I was drunk completely and went to a strip club. I was out of control. I never had sex before.
First time, I received oral sex (blowjob) without condom for about a minute. she took my ejaculate in her month.
I used my tongue on her clitoris and fingers in her vagina. It was very dark so, I couldn't able to notice any cuts in her mouth. I don't know whether she is infected or not. I went back to home and did bath.

Am I infected (STD or HIV) ??? . Do I need to take some tests?? If so what kind of tests.

I am feeling very depressed. I guess you all understand how hard is this moment, when you do something that you don't.

Please help me guys.

I couldn't able to sleep. Sorry for my english.
No HIV risk
Thank you for fast reply James.

What about STD ??

I am tensed and not able to sleep.

Please help me.
Yes stds
how to cure it ???

:( :( :(

I made a mistake and screwed my life :(  
Please help me.

You had no risk.
Thank you for reply.

I have gone through your posts and answers.

You are very active in forums.

Sorry for asking again. you all understand how hard is this moment, when you do something that you don't. Feeling tensed and scared.

No risk for STD too. ?? Please help me James.

You are reading content posted in the HIV Prevention Community