HIV Prevention Community

Oral risk of transmission of Hiv

Dr, thank you for your contribution to this forum. my question is as follow, I engaged in unprotected anal sex, myself being the the TOP, with a man that at the time was unaware that he was Hiv positive, this continued for a month, on one occasion, during oral sex he then ejaculated without telling me and i got some in my mouth, after a few mins of looking for something to spit on i did so, at the time of this occurance, i had no open ulcers in muy mouth and my gums do not bleed even after flossing and brushing i have had 2 hiv test 1 a week after finding out he was positive, and the second then a second one 4 weeks later both tests returned negative. Up to this point i have had no symptomology, associated with acute viral infection, as of this posting it will be six weeks post innitial test. should i concern myself with the 12 week test only if i develop symptom or just out of common sence and self relief, not to mention morality and responcibility????

This discussion is related to Dr. HHH, HIV tested while bacterial/viral pneumonia/RSV & its meds, false neg?.