HIV Prevention Community

Oral sex with oral ulcer/ canker

I did oral sex for a unknown partner and there was on mouth ulcer in my mouth. I only used my tongue and did not let ulcer touch his penis. He did not ejaculate in my mouth. I did not feel any precum in my mouth. I prepare to buy a oraquick and wait 6 weeks to test.
Oral sex is considered no risk.This is because when HIV is exposed to air it becomes damaged and is unable to transmit. HIV needs a bodily fluid that carries the virus, a high risk activity and direct access to the bloodstream to be transmitted. Saliva actually has enzymes that breakdown the HIV virus.

All the forums still say there has never been a confirmed case of HIV being transmitted this way.
but I do oral sex when I have a oral canker in my mouth. It will increase the risk