HIV Prevention Community

Oraquick

3.5 years ago I had unprotected vaginal sex w a male of unknown status. I tested in a clinic at 89 days w oraquick and it was negative. I tested myself at 3 years twice w at home test. Is this conclusive? I worry that the 89 days was too soon and three years was too late for antibodies. Thank you.
Both your tests were reliable and conclusive. Everyone with new HIV has a positive antibody test by 3 months (89 days is close enough). And there is no such thing as "too late for antibodies". Once positive, antibody tests remain that way for life.

So worries, for sure you don't have HIV. Take care.
Thank you so much:)

Sorry to ask another question. The reason for my concern was that I've had quite a few yeast infections after a long round of antibiotics for acne. Now I am experiencing a dry cough and tightness in chest. Would these symptoms make you change your answer about whether my oraquick results were conclusive?
Blood test results always overrule exposure history and symptoms. Your yeat infections and cough make no difference. No worries!
They were oraquick mouth swabs. One in a clinic and two on my own.
Does the fact it was oral testinf make a difference?