HIV Prevention Community

Oraquick

So I recently took 3 Oraquick swab home kits and all 3 came out negative. My question are these test good? My incident would be from fingering a girl for about 10 seconds and her giving me a HJ with her saliva as lube and she only spit on her hand once
Any test you take/took/will take, etc. will be negative because that is not a risk in any way of HIV.  HIV is spread by unprotected vaginal or anal intercourse or sharing IV drug needles.  so you had no risk and need to move on.
That was completely NOT a risk in any way, shape or form - therefore you wasted your money on those tests that were completely not needed. If that's the only type of sexual activity that you do then you'll literally never be exposed to HIV.