Oraquick Question

I have a question about oraquick. I have tested negative several times and I believe I'm negative. I still have a question, I know it's anxiety driven, but if one of you can answer my question I can rest easy.
The test clearly states that it should be stored at a temperature between 35-80 F. However the Rite Aid I bought my test from (4 of them), have the tests lying in the open. Will this affect the performance of the test? I'm sure the air condtioning is turned off at night and the temprature does get pretty high. Will that affect the test in anyway?
No and why would the tempture get high at night? Every other building is affected by the outside air, so when it gets to 45 at night the building gets cold, why would it not apply to Rite Aid?