HIV Prevention Community

Oraquick.???

Can someone tell me how good the oraquick in home HIV test are !! I took one at three months four and a bunch at six months!!! All negative!!exactly how confident can I be that I am in the clear
Stop testing and save your money. Only one test at 3 months is needed for a conclusive test. Obviously you are suffering from anxiety. Keep this in mind. The more you test, the greater the odds are of you getting a false positive. Is that what you really need?
Not no but heck no!!  Thank you and your right
The oraquick in home test is very reliable if taken at 12 weeks or after.
It has been field tested extensively and if you followed the instructions it is conclusive.
Yes I know and thank you . I just keep getting scared that it will pop up later and that one more test will make me feel better but it don't so thank you so much I can move on??