Outside the body..

Can someone tell me why semen coming into contact with an open lesion on the penis isn't a risk for HIV?
I'm getting so much conflicting info here, and have no idea who to ask or what to believe..
I know that HIV needs to be "inside the body" for transmission to occur, but then what's the deal with health agencies saying that semen/fluids contacting an entry point on the skin is a risk?

I'm aware I have posted a lot .. I just really don't understand. And I'm so scared right now.
I know.. I just forgot to mention that they were probably bleeding at the time..
Doesn't matter
So it's still no risk?
Thank you by the way. I think I have a bad reputation here, but I really didn't mean to annoy anybody.
no risk

You are reading content posted in the HIV Prevention Community