HIV Prevention Community

PCR-RNA HIV @ 4th week. AntiHIV @ 6th week

Hi everybody. I had unprotected oral sex and protected vaginal sex with sex worker 6 weeks ago. I did the PCR-RNA HIV test @ 4th week. Anti HIV test @ 6th week all are NEGATIVE. Should I need to do another Anti HIV test at 12th weeks. Thank you for any advices.
does anyone please help me?
Protected Vagina sex is safe sex. Safe sex is no risk.
For unprotected oral sex you could see the quotes below.

There is no debate (among experts) about the HIV risks associated with oral sex.  The risk is so low that almost nobody who cares for HIV infected patients has ever had a patient believed to have been infected that way.  Among experts, it's a semantic issue about using terms like "no risk" and "very low risk".  There is no difference between my or Dr. Hook's use of "low risk" and other experts' "no risk".
DR. HANSFIELD

"And oral sex is basically safe sex -- completely safe with respect to HIV and although not zero risk for other STDs, the chance of infection is far lower than for unprotected vaginal or anal sex.  Please educate yourself about the real risks.  If you stick with oral sex and condom-protected vaginal or anal sex, you have no HIV worries and very little worry about other STDs. "   DR HANSFIELD

"I am sure you can find lots of people who belive that HIV is transmitted by oral sex, but you will not find scientific data to support this unrealistic concern..."   DR HOOK

"HIV is not spread by touching, masturbation, oral sex or condom protected sex."- DR. HOOK

in the public HIV Prevention forum of MedHelp, TEAK and the other moderators maintain that oral sex in all forms is a zero risk activity. Would you agree with this assessment?  
I TOTALLY AGREE / DR GARCIA

The observation on thousand and thousand of observations is that HIV is not spread by oral sex (of any sort).  DR. HOOK

please read the forum...it is FULL of posts regarding oral sex.  a penis is a penis and a mouth is a mouth.

OR you could refer the blogs from Doctor Garcia.
http://www.medhelp.org/user_journals/show/154498/Can-I-get-HIV-through-oral-sex