PEP and HIV testing

I had a vaginal exposure with a once off person on the 2nd of June 2018. Started PEP about 64 hours later - which was Tribuss, a generic of Atripla. The source person tested positive when i asked her to test.

On the 15th of June - 10 days on PEP, i had unprotected sex with my girlfriend. She had some flu illness around the 27th of June.

I tested negetive immediately after PEP. I tested negetive again 17 and 33 days after PEP. I did another test 9 weeks after PEP - also negetive.

The recent test i did was on the 15th of September, which is 12 weeks post PEP - negetive . All the tests were 4th generation ab/ag lab tests.

Would you consider my tests conclusive?

Was my girlfriend at risk?

COMMUNITY LEADER
Your test on September 15 was conclusively negative.  You do not have HIV.  

If you do not have HIV now, you obviously did not have HIV in June, so your girlfriend was not at risk.  No more testing needed.
Thanks. Much appreciated.
My last test was actually on the 25th of September and not the 15th, sorry about that.
Date doesn't matter - I went with your statement that it was at least 12 weeks post-PEP.  

You are reading content posted in the HIV Prevention Community